Could i be pregnant

Me and my boyfriend were together the first day after my period which was day 4 of my cycle

and something lead to something
We didnt have an actual intercourse
But there was semen on my vagina
I have a 30 day cycle / sometimes more than 30 sometimes 29
Could i be pregnant? Because i feel my breasts hurt alot and there is a bit of pain in my utirus
Note that Today is day 17 of my cycle

Hi Nhzn

Thanks for your question - I know have been helped before on this topic.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Since you believe sperm was deposited on the vagina, you engaged in very unsafe sex.

Your risk is still very low. You'll have to wait it out another week and if you don't get your period when expected, take a test.