Could I be pregnant?

I had sex two nights ago, and I've been on the birth control patch for two months, and I'm on my second month where I'm on my fourth week, the week I don't wear a patch. My period is suppose to come on this friday, but my boyfriend didn't pull out and isn't so worried because I'm on birth control. I never had anything come out of me, but later that night my discharge was thick and jelly like. What's normal and should I panic? Before I started the patch I was on the depo shot and didn't have my period for three years just about. And I've only had one period since and that was when I started my first month on the patch. Please help me. I'm 18 and not sure what to do

Hi Whittles!

There is nothing to do, just relax. You are fully protected even with ejaculation. This is how the patch works. Look up your brand to know more.

The fluid that came out of you was most likely his sperm (what goes up must come down!) and also your own body fluids.