Could I be pregnant??

By August 11, 2016 - 3:15am

I had my period on Tuesday 2nd of August 2016 lasted till Friday 5th of August 2016. And myself and my partner had unprotected sex on Saturday and Wednesday. However, I've notice some mild cramping on my lower abdominal like period cramping, is this normal or could I be pregnant?? Thanks any information will be helpful

Hello and thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

It's too early to know anything yet. You are only 9 days into your cycle so you probably have not ovulated yet - in regular cycles that's about day 14.
But some women ovulate early so we can't say for sure.

If you want to try for pregnancy, now is the time. Have sex every other day and see what the next couple of weeks brings. If you don't get your period when expected you can take a test. I can't explain the cramping, that could be just regular bodily functions or even your digestive system.