Could I be pregnant?

By August 17, 2016 - 6:45am

The last time I had sex was June 29. The guy used a condom so it was protected. I got my period on July 22 and haven't had sex since June 29. But I feel nauseous sometimes when I wake up and my period for this month isn't late yet but I haven't had the normal pms symptoms yet could that be because I'm having anxiety over this or I'm pregnant?

Hi WorryWart1234!

Thanks for writing to EmpowHER!

You can relax, you are not pregnant. You've had a period since (protected!) sex and you are not even late. PMS sometimes takes a break. I think your nausea is stress-related. Stress can even delay periods. Just stay calm and your period will be along when expected!