Q: 

could i be pregnant?

By Anonymous February 24, 2017 - 5:59pm

my boyfriend and i were together, he was in boxers and jeans and i was in leggings and panties. he ejaculated and at some point he was rubbing me and pushing the fabric of my leggings s little up my vagina. could the sperm have wet through and gotten me pregnant?

Guide

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Your clothing may get wet but it acts as a barrier, preventing penetration with ejaculation inside or on the opening to your vagina, which would then be a cause for concern. When you do decide to have sexual intercourse, it's wise to use protection.

Helena

Tags: