Q: 

Could I be pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend had sex the first condom had broke but we noticed right off the bat and stopped and got a new one getting rid of the broken one. He did not ejaculate in me neither of us finished. For the past month I've been sick on and off and then it went away but now that this has happened I've been getting sick to my stomach and bloated just about all the time its been a few days and my breasts are extremely tender. But I don't know if it's just my period that's due in a week or if it's something else. I could be pregnant?

Guide

Hello Tex2212,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community.

If your next expected period is late by at least one week, then test. For the most accurate result, test in the morning.

Regards,

Tags: