could i be pregnant?

By Anonymous November 7, 2010 - 10:25am

Okay, so my last period started on oct 13 and ended around the 22nd or the 23. (I would have started on the 18th or the 19th but I missed two or so of my bc pills so I started early). I didn't resume my bc pills, so I had some withdrawal bleeding (I guess that's what it was) last week. I had unprotected sex twice since my period ended (once this past week and once the week before) and another time I believe there was a hole in the condom. I was just wondering if there is a chance that I'm pregnant since i had withdrawal bleeding for a few days.

Hi again anonymous,
Sorry, your questions were very similar but in reality the answer remains the same. There is always a possibility to become pregnant any time you have sexual intercourse, even while on birth control. If you miss any pills during your month, you should ALWAYS use a back up method such as condoms.

The waiting game is necessary at this time. You will have to wait to see if you miss a period and if you do, take a pregnancy test to determine if you are pregnant. Unfortunately, there is no quick fix to your question at this time until you miss a period. Can you please keep us updated?

Good luck,

Was this your question? We already answered this question here http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/hi-i-was-taking-yaz-birth-control-pills-and-i-started-pack-week-after-my-first-day-my-.

If you have other questions, please let me know.

Nope, that question was not mine.

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines