could i be pregnant?

By Anonymous December 10, 2010 - 1:02pm

Last week i took a hpt and saw a very faint(+).. so i made an dr appt to confirm it but the test was (-). i started telling my dr about the things that hav been happening with me: stinging feeling in my breasts, creamy white discharge, headaches, lower dull backaches, menstrual like cramps(my cycle is weird its 25-34 days so it should or could start any day now) but ive been cramping for atleast a week n a half(not normally what happens), and ive had a very tender lower stomach. So my doc did a pelvic exam and noticed my uterus was growing. he then immd. left the rm and came back 30 mins later with a female dr whom began to tell me they think i could be pregnant even thou the test was (-). and sd that the symptoms im having are signs of pregnacy and the fact that my uterus is growing tells them that. they want me to come back in a week, to do another test and ultrasound. but today i started having a change in my discharge.. its now very sticky and clear and slimmy i guess.do u thnk im pregnant ?:-)

For the most part my discharge is milky white... the sticky stuff happened wen i was moving the dresser and bed in my home around. also i wanted to say my las period was Nov 10th. is it possible to be even ovulating now?? i havnt had intercourse in maybe a bout a week.. im soo confused i appologize for all the comments but im really scared ... ive had cramps for almost two weeks now and a irritating stinging feeling in my breasts. that has happened in my second pregnacy but the uterus thing is new.. and has me very nervous its not a bundle of joy. well any advice would be greatly appreciated and welcomed. thanks to you for your help and god bless. :-)

We would have no idea if you are pregnant or not but your new discharge sounds like you may be ovulating! However, vaginal discharge can happen all month long and there is not necessarily a vast change in how it looks, for some women.

I'm very surprised that you had a faint second line and then you were shown to be negative for pregnancy at the doctor's office. And to have a "growing uterus" within days of being pregnant (or a week or so) is also unusual.

All we can tell you to do is hold out for the week and get retested and have that ultrasound. And for now, act as if you are pregnant - eat well, take folic acid (found in bread and things like orange juice) don't smoke or drink and get some good sleep!

Is pregnancy something that you would welcome?

Hi, thanks for your response. yes my boyfriend and I would welcome this pregnacy(if that is the case). .. im very confused though, if i am pregnant how in the world would it show now?? im not nauseated at all but have a few other things happening..and for my uterus to be growing stumps me. Do you have any ideas what that could mean?? if i were preggo nothing should be happening to me at this point?? please shed some light on this matter im starting to get worried that maybe somthing else is going on, but what? idk . waitng until next friday is a headache :-( . The sticky discharge comes and goes But still im nervous im trying not to stress and i hope i am pregnant it would be a blessing but nothin like this has happened to me before and i hav 3 kids.advice????