could i be pregnant after just having my period?

By July 13, 2015 - 1:05am

me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex the day before i had started my period the bleeding seem normal to me but it was 3 days shorter now a week latter i am having small cramps i feel sick both headaches and nausea the area around my nipples sometimes look darker but other times they don't and i also been more sleepy then normal as well i don't know what to think about it and to be honest i'm a little bit scared because i'm only 19

Hi Vamp girl

Don't have unprotected sex if you don't want to get pregnant. At 19, you are an adult woman and should be responsible for your own sexual health.

If you had your period right after sex then you're not pregnant. While there is no true "safe" time to have sex, this is one of the safest times. Your period is an indicator you're not pregnant. Your symptoms could be due to digestive problems or even from stress.