Could i be pregnant? didn't get my period for January. I'm on the pill necon 1/35

By January 27, 2016 - 5:18pm

Never missed a pill. I haven't had sex with my boyfriend since October of 2015. I had irregular periods before last month I had a regular period but never missed a period. Could I possibly be pregnant even though I haven't had sex since last year. I also been very stressed out for the past two weeks because my grandmother passed away. On sunday I started having diarrhea when I was supposed to get my period I've been taking I modium and helped a little but it came back I also feel a little nausous. I went to the Dr. She said it is a virus and if it continues until sunday to go back to her. She also told me that they might lower the bc pill dose because when I went in today my blood pressure was too high.

Thankyou. I also kind of doubt that I can be because I had a regular period last month

Hi Jaynne
I'm sorry about your grandmother.
Pregnancy is not possible if you've had your breakthrough bleeding since October. In any case, a test would be certainly accurate by now so you can take one to confirm this. Stress and illness can affect the cycle. I hope you feel better soon.