Could I be pregnant? Even though I'm on the pill since August of last year

By March 12, 2015 - 3:02pm

I seen my boyfriend 2weeks ago, never missed a pill and that same day I took an EC pill but at night because he didn't used a condom. Like I mention I didn't missed a pill at all I'm on the second week of the 8th pack of pills I have some small cramping sometimes should I be concerned?

Hey so I did get my period when I expected it. On the first day I got brown discharge which was Saturday Sunday I woke but bleeding red blood it was kind of healthy with clots of blood. Yesterday I bled much much lighter today I got brown discharge again could the brown discharge be from bc and EC.

Thank you so much

The only side effect that I see is cramping not severe but light sometimes comes and sometimes it doesn't. Should I be worried about being pregnant or i am protected?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Kathia)

You've asked these questions recently - we already helped you on this topic. 

As I said, there is no risk of pregnancy. 

I google it it was Next choice the EC that I took. I also took it because I was confused if i needed to still wait 7 days because it was the first pill of the 8th pack or is it just on the beginning of the first pack because someone told me it was only the very first pack and another person told me it's every month. I take Lutera bc pills

HERWriter Guide (reply to Kathia)

Hi Kathia

I talked to you about this before.  You don't need this 7 day protection at the beginning of every month. 

You're fine, you're not pregnant. Read back to the last time you posted. 

Hi Kathia

There is no need for concern but you should not have taken EC when you are on the Pill and haven't missed any. That defeats the purpose of the Pill and can then cause side effects from EC. 

Please google the brand of EC you used and look for side effects.