Could i be pregnant? (hope not)

I had unprotected sex last 22nd of may then after 2 days i drink this after morning pill (lady pill) 4 pills for one dose then adfter 12 hours 4 pills again. Then had my period last 30th of may. It was on time actually, because they say that my period would come after 6-7 days of drinking the pills. Then when i got my period, i started to drink pills on the first day, up until to the second but i notice that my period decreased but it lasted for 7 days (it ended this 6th of june). I am very stressed wondering if i am pregnant or not. So i cant eat and sleep . I already tried 6 pregnancy test and all of the results are negative. -_- . I feel bloated (havent drink my slimming tea for 1 week now) and been really nervous, sometimes i have light headaches.. And i've notice this brown cloudy but very little discharge. Not much cramp but a bit of pinch... help?.

Welcome to EmpowHER. Side effects for most emergency pills are nausea, cramping breast tenderness, bleeding and changes to your next period. If you have taken so many pregnancy test and all are negative, it's unlikely you will be pregnant then. Hope this was helpful?

I'm just being paranoid and too much stress i guess. I dont want a baby. Up until when will my period change? I am so worried about this stuff. Learned my lesson already. In the first days after drinking the pills i didnt have any side effects aside from breast tenderness. Then before my menstration i felt dizzy (because of lack of sleep i guess , just slept for 3 hours after going out that night then went to work). Thank you daisy !

i stopped using the birth control pills after 2 days though because i got scared. Thanks ! :) need an answer