Could I be pregnant before I miss my period?

By March 12, 2010 - 5:45pm

O.k so I am trying to concieve. I had my IUD removed Jan 21,2010. My lmp was Feb 18. I have had sex a few times since then. I took an ovulation test and I had sex when it said I was "ovulating". I won't have a missed period until the end of March and was wondering if I could be pregnant already and not know it. I have had some cramping but just put off as something else. Please let me know what you think.

Hi Jessica!

Anytime anyone is pregnant, they are pregnant before their next period and women cannot usually tell!

If you are (and I hope you are!) then it's probably too early to test.

Your next period is actually due on March 18th which is next Thursday (going by a regular 28 day cycle) so you can probably take a test a few days from now, and certainly by next Thursday.

Good luck, I hope you have a 'positive' outcome!