Could I be pregnant if

By September 11, 2016 - 8:00am

me and my boyfriend we're fooling around and he ended up coming and it got on the sheets and my hand but I wiped it off and I moved and I felt that I was sitting on it and moved and about 5 minutes later I went pee and cleaned my vagina with body soap 3 times. Could I get pregnant?

Hi ab1975!

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. She has to be ovulating at the time.

There is very little risk of pregnancy from what you said happened, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Thank you! This makes me worry less :)