Could i be pregnant if he ejaculated in me on my last day of ovulation and 14 days later i started a light period instead of a heavy one?

I have irregular period all my life so when i missed it in october i didnt panic, then i had sex october 30.the condom broke and he ejaculated all in me. I still didnt panic until i started spotting followed by heavy flow on the 12 of november and pinkish discharge the day before when usually no matter when it starts it starts heavy...my period always started heavy and lightened up in the end on day 6 or 7...in this case im lightening up on day 4...could i possibly be pregnant since he ejaculated all in me on my last ovulation day?

A woman ovulates for about 24 hours per month. But even if you had sex on this day, your period (even if was different to your normal period) two weeks later confirms you are not pregnant. A period is a sign that you are not pregnant, not that you are.