Q: 

Could I be pregnant if his penis touched my vaginal area for like a second?

By March 4, 2012 - 11:27am

Me and my boyfriend were fooling atound and he didn't rub his penis on my vagina or anything, but it was around there for a short period of time(I think). For a couple seconds at the most. Because we were going to have anal sex, but he mistakingly put his penis around my vaginal area for a couple seconds then he immediately removed it because I was scared. Are there any chances of me being pregnant? My boyfriend claims his penis was not around my vaginal area but im not so sure. Im scared. Please help me asap

Anonymous

hi
i touch and rubbed my penis to my phyancy vagina but not having sex ... during this fun i am not ejaculated. olny pre cum liquied on my penis and now my phyancy miss period last 11 day ?? can she pragnet ??
my penis not insert her vagina and also not ejaculated. than why she mis her period last 11 days

Anonymous

He didn't ejaculated. He rubbed his penis near my vagina for couple of seconds(without clothes)just two days before of my periods date...I got my periods on time which lasted for two days...n now after 8 days it's my periods date again should I be worried?? Do I get pregnant??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you had a period after this, you did not become pregnant.

If your next period is late but you are normally regular, just relax. If it doesn't start in the next few days, call your doctor.

Regards,

Anonymous

She get her periods in almost 1 n half month...what will happen if I just rubbed my penis around her vagina before 2 days of her periods(i didn't ejaculate)..She got her periods just after two days after all of this but not like the same that she get all tym...periods lasted for just 2 days and the amount of bleeding was very low ...as after 10 days it's her periods days do there is any chance of getting pregnant?? Plz help...

Hello Anon

Your post is hard to read. Please re-post in a way we can understand better. Check it before posting.

He rubbed his penis near my vegiba but I'm still a virgin and I didn't get my period yet knowing that I'm sometimes late for no reason :/ what are the odds of me being pregnant ! Ps: I have zero symptoms and it's been 3 weeks since we did that and 4 weeks since my last period :( please reply to me soon

Anonymous

Yesterday night Me and my girlfriend was sleeping together, i masturbate and go to toilet and after 1 hour again we were enjoying then i put the condom, but i put it wrongly then again i flip it and wear it, but the condom get wet from the top, then i put my penis inside her vagina but didn't realese sperm , is there any chance of pregnancy , she got her periods 9 days before !

Anonymous

Me and my girlfriend was sleeping nude yesterday, my penis was touching her vagina, but i didn't insert inside her vagina, but my penis was quite wet and touching her vegina , her next periods are after 21days , so should i worry about her pregnancy.

Anonymous

Hy mam
Me nd my bf spent a good quality together yesterday without clothes and he was trying put his penis inside my vagina but I didn't allow him to do so nd then his penis touched my inner vagina 1 /2 inch for about 10 seconds but he didn't ejaculated and do not hv pre cum on his penis so is there any chance to get pregnant

Hello Anon

This is not safe sex but there does not appear to be a risk. Use condoms.