Could I be pregnant if his penis touched my vaginal area for like a second?

By March 4, 2012 - 11:27am

Me and my boyfriend were fooling atound and he didn't rub his penis on my vagina or anything, but it was around there for a short period of time(I think). For a couple seconds at the most. Because we were going to have anal sex, but he mistakingly put his penis around my vaginal area for a couple seconds then he immediately removed it because I was scared. Are there any chances of me being pregnant? My boyfriend claims his penis was not around my vaginal area but im not so sure. Im scared. Please help me asap

Anonymous

I had just put my penis inside for couple of second and didnt ejaculate will she get pregnent do any after sex phills comes to stop this

Hello Anon

If there was no ejaculation whatsoever, there is no risk of pregnancy. Use a condom in future.

Anonymous

So my bf and I were fooling around. His penis touched my vagina for a few seconds only. There was no ejaculation and no penetration. Is there any chance I'm pregnant? My period is suppose to arrive in a few days and i'm afraid it wont arrive because i'm anxious!

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your vagina is inside of your body. He would have had to penetrate to touch it.

If his penis came in contact with your pubic area, and there was no ejaculation, there was nor change for pregnancy to happen.

Regards,

Anonymous

so my gf and i were thinking about having sex without a condom but we dont want to get pregnant. I think my penis touched her vagina for about 5 seconds but we never really had done it. Now shes feeling tired and dizzy, is their any chance she might be pregnant ?

Hello Anon

Thank you for your post.

Never have sex with your girlfriend if you don't want her to get pregnant. Don't put her through that.

Unless there was sperm placed in her vagina, she can't get pregnant. Her symptoms must be due to something else.

Anonymous

Hi, me and my boyfriend were trying to do anal sex when he mistakingly touched my vagina. Any chances of pregnancy? My period was supposed to come in November 14 but it's not yet coming. I've been experiencing irregular menstruation last February but last 2 months it was normal. I'm afraid of pregnacy chances but I still think that maybe I'm just irregular? Since I'm not feeling any pregnancy symptoms and he did not put his penis inside. Please reply. asap. Thanks

Pregnancy seems highly unlikely but a pregnancy test will let you know for sure.

Anonymous

Me and my bf didnt had sex but his liquid has fall on my bumps and pussy.now after 7days i had pain in my abdomen .my period wil come on 12oct. Is it a symptom of getting pregnant ? Or anything else.
Plz help me. N suggest some

We can't say if you're at risk. You need to wait for your period to come to know. If it's late, take a test. Your risk seems low, from what you said. Make sure a condom is used in future.