Could I be pregnant if his penis touched my vaginal area for like a second?

By March 4, 2012 - 11:27am

Me and my boyfriend were fooling atound and he didn't rub his penis on my vagina or anything, but it was around there for a short period of time(I think). For a couple seconds at the most. Because we were going to have anal sex, but he mistakingly put his penis around my vaginal area for a couple seconds then he immediately removed it because I was scared. Are there any chances of me being pregnant? My boyfriend claims his penis was not around my vaginal area but im not so sure. Im scared. Please help me asap

Anonymous

After my bf tried to go inside me it hurt so i pulled away and after we realised i was bleeding, did he tear my vigina or what ? Im guessing thats what happened? because i had finished my period 2-3 day prior to this experience. Please write back

You may have torn some tissue or you may have gotten you period - we can't say what this bleeding was. How are you feeling now?

Anonymous

Me and my bf were like doing stuff and he kinda tried to put his penis in me but it hurt so he didnt but yeah i dont know if there was any pre-cum or anything but i was just woundering if i could get pregnant from him being by the opening of my vagina, i had my period the week before this so i cant freak out if its late or whatever, also last night i randomly bleed? any idea why? ive been trying to find out why and i guess it could be vigianl trauma? or whatever since tht was my first time and stuff but he didnt go fully in so yeah , please reply im kinda scared...

Anonymous

He just rub his penish in my vegina but he not inserted it but his fluid was coming out and i dont know that fluid went inside but after 3 days i have vomiting and i have headache and now its 23 days and i have diziness always nd have a headache what does it means am i pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your vagina is inside of your body. He would have had to insert his penis. He probably ejaculate semen on your outer labia.

If your next period is late, by at least seven days, take a pregnancy test. You can test with an early response test, which allows you to test five days before your period is due to start.

A pregnancy test is the way to know.

Anonymous

My boyfriend rubbed his penis against my vagina but it never went in. Is there a possibility of being pregnant? Should i take an emergency contraceptive even though we didnt actually have sex?..its still been less than 12 hours. I'm also expecting my period, but im currently 2 days late and im scared.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your vagina is inside of your body. He would have had to insert his penis. He probably rubbed against the outside of your genital area.

Did he ejaculate? Without semen there was no risk for pregnancy. If this happened just days ago, it was probably well past your time of time of ovulation.

I do not think you should take an emergency contraceptive, but check with your gynecologist.

Try to relax, as hard as that may be because stressing out will only further delay the start of your period.

Anonymous

Anonymous
Hey I had intercourse on 14 may 2016 and I didn't had sex but he just touched his dick for few seconds with my vagina. I had periods for 3 days and bleeding was less on first day but heavy on other two days. After my periods got over I even done home pregnancy test and it showed neg. But its been a month now my stomach hurts and I have constipation. Please tell me I am pregnant or not.

You can't have "intercourse" and then say you didn't have sex - it's the same thing. It sounds like there was no penetration and you had your period after so this means you're not pregnant from what happened.

Your negative pregnancy test confirms this.

Constipation causes the stomach to feel hard so this may be what's going on. Eat more fiber or take a gentle laxative.

Your period may be a little late but it's not due to pregnancy. It should be along shortly.

Anonymous

Hi me and my boyfriend were doing a little things and his penis just touch my private let that's it not even a second or nothing. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?