Could I be pregnant if his penis touched my vaginal area for like a second?

By March 4, 2012 - 11:27am

Me and my boyfriend were fooling atound and he didn't rub his penis on my vagina or anything, but it was around there for a short period of time(I think). For a couple seconds at the most. Because we were going to have anal sex, but he mistakingly put his penis around my vaginal area for a couple seconds then he immediately removed it because I was scared. Are there any chances of me being pregnant? My boyfriend claims his penis was not around my vaginal area but im not so sure. Im scared. Please help me asap

Anonymous

My gf and I was having some fun yesterday and she blowjob me until I cum in her mouth and she splited all the sperms into the tissue paper and dint clean her mouth by water or anything. I also dint clean my penis head by water or wipe it. Then after 15-20 minutes, she rub my penis using her pussy to make me hard again. Then after that, before we have sex, I was trying to put on the condom but the condom already touch my penis head and I flip it over to wear it again and successfully wearing it and we had a great sex. In this situation, will she get pregnant ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There was a possible risk because there still might have been wet semen on your penis and some could have gotten on the condom.

She would have been at risk if this happened five days before ovulation or on the day of ovulation. Ovulation happens in the middle of the menstrual cycle.

If her period is late by more than one week, she needs to test for pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thanks madam !

Her period expected to come in 21 Feb and her last period was 21 Jan so which means that we're not having sex 5 days before ovulation or on the day of ovulation. So, will there be any more risk of getting pregnant ?

So if this coming period come early or on time or even late also late a few days but the period still come means that I can confirm that she's not pregnant right ?

Looking forward to receive your comment again !

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes. Her period is proof she is not pregnant.

Regards,

Hi Maryann !

Thanks for your reply once again ! And one last question, based on the calculation of the cycle, we are having sex on 15th Feb, so it means that we doesn't have sex during her ovulation day or 5 days before her ovulation right ? So which means that there's extremely impossible for her to get pregnant with that small amount of wet semen and also due to having sex in the super safe period. Am I right ?

Looking forward for your reply again ! Thanks Madam !

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Correct. Avoiding unprotected intercourse during this fertile period reduces the risk for pregnancy. Using protection is the best.

Regards,

Anonymous

i have only rub the penis on her vagina but i dont had ejaculated but litte fluid came from my penis

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The vagina is inside of the body. Did you insert your penis inside of her or just rubbed against the outside of her body?

If you did not ejaculate, this fluid might have been pre ejaculate fluid. It does not contain sperm. But, if you had a recent ejaculation, some sperm remained in your urethra. The urethra is the tube that urine and semen pass through. Once you urinated, any sperm was flushed out.

Regards,

Anonymous

I just rubbed my penis over my gf's pubic area & i didn't insert my penis into her vagina & I didn't even ejaculate too....it was happened on 29 Jan. By 8 feb she suppose to have periods.but now it is 10 feb periods have not even started for??is she is pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There was no way she could have gotten pregnant this way.

Are her menstrual cycles regular? Has she ever been this late before?

Regards,