Could I be pregnant if his penis touched my vaginal area for like a second?

By March 4, 2012 - 11:27am

Me and my boyfriend were fooling atound and he didn't rub his penis on my vagina or anything, but it was around there for a short period of time(I think). For a couple seconds at the most. Because we were going to have anal sex, but he mistakingly put his penis around my vaginal area for a couple seconds then he immediately removed it because I was scared. Are there any chances of me being pregnant? My boyfriend claims his penis was not around my vaginal area but im not so sure. Im scared. Please help me asap

Anonymous

My husband and I had sex with a condom and after that he took off the condom and forgot to clean himself. The tip was in me for like 2 seconds after that and as soon as he realized what he did, he took it out. It's also 2 days after my period. Is there a possibility of getting pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I do not think you were at risk of becoming pregnant because this happened two days after your period ended, and was most likely too early in your new menstrual cycle to be ovulating.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello me and my bf were fooling around and the head of his penis kissed my vaginal area and we are having dry sex im nervous .. is it possible i can get pregnant im 15 and im not ready ...

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you are only 15, you need to really think about what you are doing and the risk of becoming pregnant. If you continue to be sexually active, you must use protection. Your boyfriend must wear a condom each time you engage in sexual activity. You need to use protection and should make an appointment with a gynecologist.

You would have been at risk if he ejaculated or released semen into your vagina, and if this happened close to when you were ovulating.

To learn more, please look at this slideshow.
"Am I Pregnant? Myths and Facts About Sex"
http://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/am-i-pregnant-myths-and-facts-about-sex

Regards,

Anonymous

my wife had 3 months continues periods will she be pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No. Your wife is not pregnant if she has had three normal periods in a row.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello Maryann,

My BF touched my vagina for few times,and slightly inserted into it,but its not happened.but from the next day I m getting pain in my lower belly continuously after that.
Not sure what might be the reason.Please write back to me asap
Can you please tell me,is this leads to pregnancy??

Thanks

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I am not sure why you are having lower abdominal pain.

Pregnancy happens when you have unprotected sex during your fertile time.

You are fertile five days before you ovulate and on the day you ovulate. Ovulation happens around the middle of your menstrual cycle.

Unprotected vaginal sex is when he inserts his penis, without wearing a condom, into your vagina and releases semen. Also, unprotected sex is when you are not on some type of birth control.

To learn more about how pregnancy happens, please take a few minutes to look at this slideshow.
" Am I Pregnant? Myths and Facts About Sex"

Regards,

Anonymous

My gf and I was having some fun yesterday and she blowjob me until I cum in her mouth and she splited all the sperms into the tissue paper and dint clean her mouth by water or anything. I also dint clean my penis head by water or wipe it. Then after 15-20 minutes, she rub my penis using her pussy to make me hard again. Then after that, before we have sex, I was trying to put on the condom but the condom already touch my penis head and I flip it over to wear it again and successfully wearing it and we had a great sex. I know she would be at risk to get pregnant if we have sex on 5 days before her ovulation day or on her ovulation day since there's only a small amount of wet semen on the condom may cause pregnancy.

Her period expected to come in 21 Feb and her last period was really come on 21 Feb so it means that the period is normal and come on time. So, I can confirm that she's not pregnant right ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If she had her period after this then she did not become pregnant.

Regards,