Could I be pregnant if his penis touched my vaginal area for like a second?

By March 4, 2012 - 11:27am

Me and my boyfriend were fooling atound and he didn't rub his penis on my vagina or anything, but it was around there for a short period of time(I think). For a couple seconds at the most. Because we were going to have anal sex, but he mistakingly put his penis around my vaginal area for a couple seconds then he immediately removed it because I was scared. Are there any chances of me being pregnant? My boyfriend claims his penis was not around my vaginal area but im not so sure. Im scared. Please help me asap

Anonymous

Hi,
Me and my girl friend had sex on july 4th and her last period date was June 10th.I am sure that,I was not ejaculated. But I gave pills to her to get period and she got on july 25th and last for 3 days. Again she got period on August 27th,but it was only 1.5 days.so she worried again and took pills to get period. She got period on September 11th and last for 3 days. Please let.me know,if she pregnancy is possible? Those are normal.periods? Or implantation bleeding? Or these are due to pills and still she can be pregnant?? Please help me

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

What pills did she take? How long do her periods usually last?

Implantation bleeding is spotting, pink or brown in color and happens about six to 12 days following conception. Not all women have implantation bleeding. It is not like a period flow. It lasts about 2 to 3 days and goes away on its own.

Please have your girlfriend see a gynecologist. I do not think she is pregnant, but these pills may have messed up her menstrual cycle.

Regards,

Anonymous

After my bf tried to go inside me it hurt so i pulled away and after we realised i was bleeding, did he tear my vigina or what ? Im guessing thats what happened? because i had finished my period 2-3 day prior to this experience. Please write back

You may have torn some tissue or you may have gotten you period - we can't say what this bleeding was. How are you feeling now?

Everythings algood now and yea my hymen or whatever tore haha So im algood thank you :)

Anonymous

Me and my bf were like doing stuff and he kinda tried to put his penis in me but it hurt so he didnt but yeah i dont know if there was any pre-cum or anything but i was just woundering if i could get pregnant from him being by the opening of my vagina, i had my period the week before this so i cant freak out if its late or whatever, also last night i randomly bleed? any idea why? ive been trying to find out why and i guess it could be vigianl trauma? or whatever since tht was my first time and stuff but he didnt go fully in so yeah , please reply im kinda scared...

Anonymous

He just rub his penish in my vegina but he not inserted it but his fluid was coming out and i dont know that fluid went inside but after 3 days i have vomiting and i have headache and now its 23 days and i have diziness always nd have a headache what does it means am i pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your vagina is inside of your body. He would have had to insert his penis. He probably ejaculate semen on your outer labia.

If your next period is late, by at least seven days, take a pregnancy test. You can test with an early response test, which allows you to test five days before your period is due to start.

A pregnancy test is the way to know.

Anonymous

My boyfriend rubbed his penis against my vagina but it never went in. Is there a possibility of being pregnant? Should i take an emergency contraceptive even though we didnt actually have sex?..its still been less than 12 hours. I'm also expecting my period, but im currently 2 days late and im scared.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your vagina is inside of your body. He would have had to insert his penis. He probably rubbed against the outside of your genital area.

Did he ejaculate? Without semen there was no risk for pregnancy. If this happened just days ago, it was probably well past your time of time of ovulation.

I do not think you should take an emergency contraceptive, but check with your gynecologist.

Try to relax, as hard as that may be because stressing out will only further delay the start of your period.