Could I be pregnant if his penis touched my vaginal area for like a second?

By babydoll_714 March 4, 2012 - 11:27am

Me and my boyfriend were fooling atound and he didn't rub his penis on my vagina or anything, but it was around there for a short period of time(I think). For a couple seconds at the most. Because we were going to have anal sex, but he mistakingly put his penis around my vaginal area for a couple seconds then he immediately removed it because I was scared. Are there any chances of me being pregnant? My boyfriend claims his penis was not around my vaginal area but im not so sure. Im scared. Please help me asap

Anonymous

Anonymous
Hey I had intercourse on 14 may 2016 and I didn't had sex but he just touched his dick for few seconds with my vagina. I had periods for 3 days and bleeding was less on first day but heavy on other two days. After my periods got over I even done home pregnancy test and it showed neg. But its been a month now my stomach hurts and I have constipation. Please tell me I am pregnant or not.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You can't have "intercourse" and then say you didn't have sex - it's the same thing. It sounds like there was no penetration and you had your period after so this means you're not pregnant from what happened.

Your negative pregnancy test confirms this.

Constipation causes the stomach to feel hard so this may be what's going on. Eat more fiber or take a gentle laxative.

Your period may be a little late but it's not due to pregnancy. It should be along shortly.

Anonymous

Hi me and my boyfriend were doing a little things and his penis just touch my private let that's it not even a second or nothing. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There are three elements necessary to become pregnant.

1) You need to be either ready to ovulate or actually ovulating. You are fertile five days before and on the day of ovulation. Most women ovulate between day 11 and day 21 of their menstrual cycle. The first day of your period is day one.

2) There must be penetration of his penis into your vagina.

3) He must ejaculate semen which contains sperm into your vagina.

Regards,

Anonymous

Me and my boy friend just rubbed each others genital areas wr I was on my 3rd day of periods, he din intersected his penis inside me but he ejected some fluid out of his penis near my vegina he v cleaned it suddenly ,is der a chance of me getting pregnant plzz do reply me I m scared and I my periods on d next day is going as it is...

You have nothing to worry about. There was no way you could have gotten pregnant because you were having your period.

Regards,

babydoll_714

Another thing that brought be concern was that , that same day we were laying down and he was grinding on me with clothes on of course (both of us), and i noticed he had a little wet spot on his shorts from pre-come. I changed right away underwear and jeans , But there was a wet spot on my jeans as well but this could've been from me. Can THIS lead to pregnancy ?

babydoll_714

Another thing missie,
It wasn't exactly sperm, it was pre-come.
Does this reduce my chances of being pregnant at
all ?
Thank you, Baby Doll

Anonymous

Hi again babydoll,

I think that you should be fine by your explanation. If you think there was a chance that sperm entered your vagina, then try the contraceptive.

Good luck, Missie

Anonymous

Hi babydoll,

Thank you for your question. If sperm has the ability to enter your vagina, you can get pregnant. If his penis was in the area for a second, I would say that you can safely say that you are not pregnant. Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is wait and see if you miss a period and take a pregnancy test to determine the results.

Keep us posted and good luck,

Missie