Could I be pregnant if I have had two periods

By September 16, 2016 - 12:03pm

I had a cycle 8 days after I lost my virginity(August), it was normal then I had one just a couple of days of ago (September),it was Norma. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant still, I also feel movement in my stomach like a heart beat, I have always had that feeling,but now it seems like i feel it everyday I also get the same feeling in my arms and my legs, please let me know

Hi Kimberly62

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns!

You are fine, you are not pregnant. Occasionally, some women bleed in pregnancy but this is not the same as periods. When a woman has menstrual periods, the lining of her uterus is shed which means there is no baby there as this does not happen when a woman is pregnant.

A heartbeat feeling the stomach is ok - there are arteries going through there that sometimes feel like fluttering or even a heartbeat.

You are not pregnant! Your symptoms may be due to stress. If they don't leave, consult your doctor.

As always, use protection every time you have sex.