Could I be pregnant? I'm on BC for 8months now, and I took EC that same day never missed any pill. I'm good at taking them on time.

By March 4, 2015 - 8:31pm

First of all I'm all BC since August 2014, up to this point I haven't missed any pill at all last Friday i finished placebo pills and on Saturday I began the first pill first week of the 8th pack of pills. I take my pill at 7am every morning I seen my bf at 2pm that Saturday he did used a condom but it broke when he came out he dripped fluid outside of me. That Saturday night I took an EC pill because I got scared I wouldn't be protected with the BC because I didn't waited the 7 days and also because fluid came out of him and I got scared. Did I do the right thing by taking the EC or was I protected with the BC?

Hi Dannai

Your question was answered twice on another post, you can check it out there.