Could I be pregnant or is it just stress?

By Anonymous December 2, 2011 - 1:35pm

Hello everyone,

I had PROTECTED sex with my boyfriend 2 days before my period.. meaning that ovulation couldnt start for another 1-2 weeks right? He cummed after he took it out of me each time and changed every time. I am worried that maybe we came in surface contact with each other where the cum would have traveled inside of me.

However, my confusion is that after sex I had my period! It was heavy the first day, spotting the next, then light for the next two days. It was an odd period than I usually have but it was still there!

It is a month later and my period is late. I must say that this month the only thing on my mind has been whether or not I am pregnant or not so the stress might be a cause of it. I took 3 pregnancy tests throughout this whole month and have been getting negatives each time.

My only symptoms have been sore boobs for the past week.

What to think?

I think your period is on it's way and that stress may be delaying it. Just try to relax and it'll be here soon.

I just read something online about symptoms for pregnant women. One of them were boob changes... I have all of the symptoms.. what does this mean?

Hormone changes can make breasts feel sore or swollen. This happens with both PMS and pregnancy.

You had protected sex, don't stress yourself out and the more you read, the more you will convince yourself you are pregnant! If you used protection properly, then your odds of NOT being pregnant are very high.