could i be pregnant or is it something more serious?

So. I've had my tubes tied since July 4 2010. For the last couple years my period has been semi-regular. Meaning it neva came round the same time each month but kinda close to it. And even skipped a month here or there. But n e way for the last period was the Sept 12. I havnt had my period yet which is not that unusual for me to come sooner or later than the previous month. However for the last week I have been experiencing cramping everyday as well as migraines..more tired than usual and currently dealing with pains n my abdomen. I feel like I don't knw my own body right now. Please help. What should I do

Pregnancy is rare after a tubal ligation but it can happen. About five out of every one thousand women will get pregnant within the first year and about twelve out of every thousand women within the first five years. 

Your pain could be due to PMS or you may have digestive issues.

A pregnancy test will let you know for sure so don't wonder or worry any longer, take the test!