Could I be pregnant or is it stress?

Hi. I had a unusual period this month. I was 3 days late. I'm never late. Can't really call it a period. I spotted a little then bleed lightly, then that was it. And it was a brownish pinkish color. I had sex in April he did use a condom. If something was wrong with the condom or if it broke he didn't say anything. I had a "normal " period in May, light in June, but not like July. I have never had a period that last 1 to 2 days. I've been told it's too soon to tell if I'm pregnant also been told it could be stress. Should I take a pregnancy test or is it stress?

Hi Starmoneywhoo26
You can't be pregnant from sex in April if you had a period in May and June . Your very light bleeding in July could be due to numerous factors including a hormonal shift. I don't think a pregnancy test is needed but take one to give you peace of mind. If your periods continue this way for the next few months, ask your doctor for some insight.

A test is accurate about two weeks after sex.