Could I be pregnant? Please answer.

By June 12, 2012 - 3:56pm

I had oral sex with my boyfriend and swallowed his semen. After this, I drank Mountain Dew and brushed my teeth. Then, we started kissing again and I also sucked his fingers. After this, he fingered me. Is there any possible way semen could have still been passed to his finger possibly getting me pregnant?

No, you cannot get pregnant from anything you describe; pregnancy needs direct sperm to female genital(vaginal) contact.

It doesn't sound like you understand about sex, for lots of great information, click here http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101