Q: 

Could I be pregnant? Please help!

irregular period after sex

So this is going to be a little long, I have a lot of details.

So in January, my period was a week late, but wasn't worried too much about it since cycles change every once in a while. But in February I went to go see my boyfriend (He's in the Army and is stationed in a different state) from the 17th through the 21st. We had sex the 17th and 18th and he ejaculated inside both times. But then two days later, late at night, I got this light pink discharge. I wasn't expecting my period for another week or so, so I was a little confused. I thought maybe implantation bleeding but it was way too soon for that and later it turn into more of a period and lasted as long as a period. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck right? But still it was just a little strange that I got it early and all that so I used an ovulation calendar to see when I ovulated and to see when my next period will be according to my last two periods and whatnot. Turns out I ovulated that weekend I had sex. And was supposed to get my period around March 5th or 6th. I took a pregnancy test around that time since I never got another period and it came out negative. Now its march 30th and I still haven't gotten my period. I'm very alarmed and haven't gotten the chance to buy aand take another pregnancy test although I'm planning on it soon. Any advice or help???

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. I was only on birth control for 3 weeks at that time; and I accidentally missed 3 pills. I started bleeding very lightly 5 days later when my normal period was about to start. I bled lightly for about 4 days, then the 5th day I bled like a normal period. Is there any chance that I am pregnant???

Hello Anon

If you bled, you aren't pregnant. You really need to take your pills every single day - that's the point of the pills. Set an alarm on your phone. If you still have concerns, a pregnancy test can let you know for sure.

Anonymous

Hello,
Can i ask a question last just 15 i got my period and after my period we had sex with my hubby,but until now already August 18 but my period not yet come..we make a test but still a negative?i am a pregnant or not?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Wait until your period for August is late by at least one week. Repeat the test. Test in the morning and use the urine when you first wake up.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello. I haven't had sex after 3 years ( yes its been a long time). I finally had sex again a week after my last period ended. It was protected sex but condom broke so we stopped. My current period was a few days late, which sometimes happens. I've been getting cramps and a little nausea, which happens sometimes before my period. I had what seemed like my period when it normally starts and then the next day it stopped but I'm still getting cramps. Could I be pregnant or could this be something else?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A period that lasts one day is very short.

See what happens. If you do not get a normal period this month, take a home pregnancy test.

Anonymous

Hi, me and my girlfriend had sex on the 30th with out protection which was the day her period was supposed to start but I withdrawed very early and now she's 4 days late she's feeling all her period symptoms and her cramps and stuff is getting worse (like they're supposed to) but we're super nervous please help!!

Hello Anon

If you chose to have unprotected sex (even with withdrawal) you need to be prepared for a pregnancy.
However, since she was at the end of her cycle, her risk is low. I'm sure her period will be along soon.

Anonymous

Hello my problem is that after long time back(1yr)...last night I had a sex...and after sex it bleed...dat also in a irregular basis...on 1st day it's in normal color but it's less compare to my normal period...and on 2nd day color of blood seem black or brown type....so is it a symptom of pregnancy????

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, but I suggest you speak with your gynecologist.

Tags: