Could I be pregnant? Please help!

irregular period after sex

So this is going to be a little long, I have a lot of details.

So in January, my period was a week late, but wasn't worried too much about it since cycles change every once in a while. But in February I went to go see my boyfriend (He's in the Army and is stationed in a different state) from the 17th through the 21st. We had sex the 17th and 18th and he ejaculated inside both times. But then two days later, late at night, I got this light pink discharge. I wasn't expecting my period for another week or so, so I was a little confused. I thought maybe implantation bleeding but it was way too soon for that and later it turn into more of a period and lasted as long as a period. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck right? But still it was just a little strange that I got it early and all that so I used an ovulation calendar to see when I ovulated and to see when my next period will be according to my last two periods and whatnot. Turns out I ovulated that weekend I had sex. And was supposed to get my period around March 5th or 6th. I took a pregnancy test around that time since I never got another period and it came out negative. Now its march 30th and I still haven't gotten my period. I'm very alarmed and haven't gotten the chance to buy aand take another pregnancy test although I'm planning on it soon. Any advice or help???

Anonymous

HI.

First time I had sex last Oct 22 then i had my period on Oct 24th (week I will be having my period). Not very very heavy (like the usual). then took 2 home pregnancy test on November 4 and November 10 which came out negative.

Then November 19, I have my period. Though on second day (November 20), not that very heavy. But clots of blood. :(

What could be the cause?

Anonymous

Hi
I had sex before 4 months i have my 3 periods regular But now i have no sing of period its late for 15 days now plzzzzz help me and tell me what to do

You may have a hormonal imbalance that is causing this lateness - you can take a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy even though it's highly unlikely since you've had three periods. Contact your doctor as to the possible cause.

Thanks but now i have little bleeding so what its mean its no happen first time when i sex first time its happen after sex now plzzzz help me what its mean

Thx but now i have little bleeding but not like before my periods are what its mean plzzz tell me its just little bit blood

Anonymous

Last month me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days after my period but he did not ejaculate in me. Then a could days after I was bleeding but it was brown then turned pink and got heavier to a really dark red and I had that for about 2 weeks once the 2 weeks was done and over with imy discharge was very light turning white/clear. Me and my boyfriend just had sex for the past 2 days and I woke up this morning with blood coming out again. Are these pregnancy symptoms? Or is it something wrong with me? Do you think its just a period

HI Anon!

It seems like you are experiencing quite a lot of irregular bleeding. I think it's a good idea to discuss this with your doctor. We can't say if this is pregnancy related - you will need to take a test to know that.

Anonymous

Im in a similar situation i had UP sex on the 10th of last month and my period came 5 days late on the 25th and only lasted two days but it was very light and then i had brown spotting for two days..my period usually lasts 5 days never shorter and never spotting brown discharge. Ive been cramping since the period stopped. I have never had this happen before. Any advice??

HI.

What's the result now?

Generally a period, even a light one, signals you are not pregnant but since you had unprotected sex and your period was very unusual (and this has not happened to you before), take a pregnancy test to at least rule it out.

If you are not pregnant, your period may have been different to a hormonal change/change in body chemistry this last cycle.