Q: 

Could I be pregnant? Please help!

irregular period after sex

So this is going to be a little long, I have a lot of details.

So in January, my period was a week late, but wasn't worried too much about it since cycles change every once in a while. But in February I went to go see my boyfriend (He's in the Army and is stationed in a different state) from the 17th through the 21st. We had sex the 17th and 18th and he ejaculated inside both times. But then two days later, late at night, I got this light pink discharge. I wasn't expecting my period for another week or so, so I was a little confused. I thought maybe implantation bleeding but it was way too soon for that and later it turn into more of a period and lasted as long as a period. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck right? But still it was just a little strange that I got it early and all that so I used an ovulation calendar to see when I ovulated and to see when my next period will be according to my last two periods and whatnot. Turns out I ovulated that weekend I had sex. And was supposed to get my period around March 5th or 6th. I took a pregnancy test around that time since I never got another period and it came out negative. Now its march 30th and I still haven't gotten my period. I'm very alarmed and haven't gotten the chance to buy aand take another pregnancy test although I'm planning on it soon. Any advice or help???

Anonymous

Hi! My bf and I were sexually active these past months. I got my period on 8th of may and 8th of june was a very heavy period and we had sex last time was after my period as well. But now it's 13th july already and I still haven't got my period, am i pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If it was unprotected sex, either five days before ovulation or on the day you ovulated, there is a chance that you became pregnant.

Wait until your period is late at least one week, then test. Test in the morning for the most accurate result.

Anonymous

Hi
I had sex before 4 months i have my 3 periods regular But now i have no sing of period its late for 15 days now plzzzzz help me and tell me what to do

Anonymous

Last month me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days after my period but he did not ejaculate in me. Then a could days after I was bleeding but it was brown then turned pink and got heavier to a really dark red and I had that for about 2 weeks once the 2 weeks was done and over with imy discharge was very light turning white/clear. Me and my boyfriend just had sex for the past 2 days and I woke up this morning with blood coming out again. Are these pregnancy symptoms? Or is it something wrong with me? Do you think its just a period

Anonymous

Im in a similar situation i had UP sex on the 10th of last month and my period came 5 days late on the 25th and only lasted two days but it was very light and then i had brown spotting for two days..my period usually lasts 5 days never shorter and never spotting brown discharge. Ive been cramping since the period stopped. I have never had this happen before. Any advice??

HI.

What's the result now?

Anonymous

i had unprotected sex with my gfrnd last month. it suppose to hapn this week but its delayed.. is she pregnant??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Once her period is late by at least seven days, she needs to take a pregnancy test. That is the only way to know.

Regards,

Anonymous

hello me n my gf had sex, after 10 days her periods starts n it is proper n normal, but her next periods is irregular n not properly.... is she pregnant?????

Anonymous

Hello, Anon...
I had unprotected sex just a few minutes yesterday. and i think we do not sex fully ,just testing a few minutes .
I do not make ejiculation inside her but she have mensuration this day.Can she get pergnant?Please reply ....thanks

Tags: