Could I be pregnant by rubbing and taking Plan B?

My boyfriend and I did some genital rubbing on August 28th. It was literally 3 seconds and he came but he pulled away before it happened and I saw it all go to the side. There was nothing on me as far as we could tell. I'm worried about pre-cm though. I am a virgin and this was my first time so I'm very worried. I took Plan B after 30 hours on August 30th. According to my calendar, I ovulated on August 20th and my period was supposed to come on the 3rd of September. It's 6 days late now.

I took a blood test after 7 days because I just couldn't handle it and I've taken 10 home pregnancy strip tests that have all been negative. I'm also going to take another blood test on the 11th. I've had some nausea and vaginal cramping that's not normal for me. Have also been having some glue like sticky vaginal mucous but apparently Plan B can be responsible for all this. I can't go to see a facto bee aide my parents always go with me. I'm very very very stressed that I could be pregnant. What's the actual possibility?

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. There is zero risk and even if there was a risk, a pregnancy test wouldn't be accurate for two weeks at least. Stop testing, you're going to stress yourself out. Nobody gets pregnant from "rubbing". You're fine. Stress can also delay periods!

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...

I understand but I've just been reading all these posts online that say it's a possibility and it just freaked me out. I've tried a lot to stop worrying about it but nothing works. I know I'm being ridiculous and probably going to worry more when my period is late because of my stress but I can't get the notion out of my mind. Thank you so much though, this has really given me some peace