Could I be pregnant from this situation?

By October 8, 2015 - 2:17pm

Hello. I know I've asked this a lot but me and my boyfriend did something a bit different. We were making out and things got pretty heavy so he pulled down my pants (I'm still in underwear) and he pulled down his. (He was in underwear, too) he then pressed his penis on my vagina and lifted my leg up and wrapped it around him and we stayed like that for awhile just kissing. I then felt him afterwards and his underwear were completely dry , he said he didn't ejaculate. But if by some chance he did, could I get pregnant? And am I stupid for continuing to do these things?

Hi alexusannx3!

This is still pretty much the same question you've been asking for the past three months in a row. There is no possibility of pregnancy again this month. Every month the story changes so that he loses a layer of clothing each time. But pregnancy still isn't possible.

It's not my position to call anyone stupid and I would never do that. However, we can no longer help you with these questions because we are merely repeating the same thing over and over. For further questions, please contact your doctor.