Could I be pregnant through fingering?

Recently my boyfriend engaging in foreplay and he fingered me. Afterwards I put my clothes back on and did things to him. He hadn't ejaculated while touching me and I don't think he touched himself, but is it possible that I could be pregnant?
I've not had my period this month and it has been almost 60 days. This is late, but I am very stressed at them moment with exams, and during my exams last year it was the same length of time. I am a virgin and took two pregnancy tests; one was done incorrectly and the control strip didn't show until hours later - showing negative, but the other one was also negative.

You're not pregnant, you can't get pregnant this way. How could you get pregnant if your boyfriend just stuck a finger up you? To have sperm on his finger is not realistic.

You need to see a doctor about your irregularity, you may have a hormonal imbalance.