Could I be pregnant while on the pill and 2 EC on the same month

By January 12, 2015 - 11:44pm

I been on lutera birth control since August 2014. I took 2 EC last month I took the second pill on the 28th a day after I seen my bf which was on the 27th. So the day after I took EC I started crmping and I still am. I'm on my 6 pack of pills now and cramping similar to period cramps is this normal? I had my period last month during my third week a week early because I had took EC .so the main reason why I took the 2nd EC last month is because I took cetirizine, advil, and one capsule of vibora de cascabel I'm worry that it could affect my birth control. I never missed a pill always took them on time or a few minutes early would I still be protected? Or should I be concern about being pregnant

Hi Marrie

We have helped you on this question already and the answer remains the same. 

If you have further concerns, please contact your doctor.