could i even get pregnant please help me

So my boyfriend and I had sex September 14th and I got my period September 6 and it ended September 11th so now I'm just waiting for my period its supposed to come October 4th and my boyfriend and I used a condom and he pulled out before he came and I took plan b the next morning I don't want a kid I'm only 19 please I need advice I'm also nausceous and my boobs hurt but I'm eating normal and I'm wondering if I got my period before the sex then I'm. Fine right I'm so scared...?

You took (too many!) precautions, you should be fine!

Don't take Plan B if you have had protected sex. Condoms are 99% effective and there wasn't even any ejaculation inside you so you are fine.

Plan B that is not used when necessary can interfere with your next cycle causing your period to be early/late or skipped altogether . Don't take it unless it's a real emergency, don't use it as a kind of back up when you have had protected sex.

I think your symptoms could be due to stress about being pregnant - that is something that commonly happens. I know fear of pregnancy can be stressful but you should be just fine.

Has this helped to ease you mind?

Yes this has helped out a lot so mainly all I'm asking is that because no cum got in me and we used a condom and the pull out method there's no way to be pregnant and I should just wait for my period ?