Could I get pregnant ?

By March 10, 2016 - 6:31pm

I've been having irregular periods so I was out on tricyclen (I believe it's how it's spelled ) birth control. It made me sick so I was on it on/off. I missed two days while I was on a flight so I took two the next day to make up for it. I missed another day then I took it the next day then I stopped and didn't take it for two days. I had unprotected sex twice with my guy two days ago and I haven't taken anything since. I'm bleeding a little and cramping, but idk what it is because I already had a period about two weeks ago. What could it be?

Hi Kaybaby1

Anytime you have unprotected sex you risk pregnancy, especially if you were about two weeks into your cycle which is your fertile window.

Your bleeding is probably from coming off the Pill - called breakthrough bleeding but this does not mean you cannot get pregnant. If you don't get your period in the next two weeks or so you can take a test.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/what-do-i-do-if-i-forgot-take-my-birth-control-pills