Could I get pregnant after having more sex after taking next choice?

I had unprotected sex two days after my period ended and I took next choice, but kept having unprotected sex afterwards, & the following day. I want to know if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant? 3 days after taking the pill I seen blood when I wiped only, more like spotting. And all of this happened b4 I even ovulated. (28 day cycle)

Hi Ashleydova!

You should not have had sex after taking Next Choice and hoped it would work - it may not.

The blood you saw was likely a side effect of Next Choice. You can test for pregnancy if you don't get your next period. But if you're sure this all happened before you ovulated, you should be fine.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills