Could i get pregnant if the condom broke but he pulled out automatically.

By Anonymous February 28, 2016 - 6:00pm

Im 15. My period ended two days ago. And last night me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time. And while that the condom broke and he pulled out automatically and got a new one. Then later on he started masterbating a Lil but didn't not cm. And then started fingering me. Could I possibly get pregnant that way

You cannot get pregnant through masturbation or fingering. The only possible way you could get pregnant is if any sperm leaked when the condom broke. But if he hadn't ejaculated yet, there is not much risk.

Unfortunately we can't give you a definitive answer in this. Keep up using condoms!