Bones & Joints

Bones & Joints Guide

ask: Could I have a concussion

I got in a car accident three weeks ago (I flipped my truck) but I thought I just hit my head on my arm when I raised them but I have been getting sever headaches almost every day there getting worse , I feel dizzy , can't constrate at school or talking to friends , an sometimes i see like stares in my eyes an It hurts in the front of my head ,an aces in the back of my neck ... Could this be just a headache ?

You need to see a doctor straight away, your symptoms are very similar to that of a brain injury - it could be a concussion, a fracture or some other kind of injury but you can't delay on these things and it has already been three weeks. Please see your doctor or go to the ER today and please keep us posted.

Who do you trust for making healthy living/lifestyle choices? :