Could I have had a miscarriage or be pregnant?

I was 2 weeks late on my period and took 4 pregnancy tests that were negative and then on my 15th day late i started spotting then later in the day had very painful cramps and strong pains in my lower abdomen and lower back and started bleeding very heavy then normal and the next day same pain and then noticed a few large blood clots so im asking do you think i had a misscarriage or even may be preganant?

thank you i will do appreciate your feedback

It's unlikely you are pregnant, given four pregnancy tests that were negative but have you taken a test since this heavy bleeding and clots? If it is a miscarriage, you may test positive since you'd still have pregnancy hormones in your system.

It may also just be a really heavy period with clots - something that many women experience now and again; it's impossible for us to tell you for sure though. If the bleeding doesn't subside in the next couple of days, you may want to check in with your doctor so that a pregnancy/miscarriage can be confirmed or ruled out.

Please keep us posted!

Miscarriage Guide