Could I possibly be pregnant?

By June 2, 2015 - 11:01pm

So about 3 weeks ago, I was just finishing my 1st pack of BC (birth control) pills, when I got my period 3 days before i was supposed to hit the brown (sugar) pills, so then by the time I was done with my period I was still on the brown pills, and I had unprotected sex twice, because I thought the BC was still going to work.
About a week ago, I started feeling nauseous, light headed, I got cramps, and I've gotten spotting at least 4 times now (brown discharge at first, then some blood the next day then it stopped, and now it's repeating a couple days later), headaches, back pain, sore boobs, mood swings, cravings, I also lose my appetite very easily. Some smells make me want to vomit. This has never happened before, and I just want to know what you all think.
I'm not supposed to get my period until the 8th or 9th, and it's too early to take an tests.

Hi lolbrandi

If you have't missed any pills then you should be protected. You are also protected during the days you are on sugar pills so this isn't really "unprotected sex". 

Your symptoms could be a reaction against the birth control you're on. All birth control pills don't suit all women. Give yourself another couple of months on this type and if you are still uncomfortable, try something else. 

If you are concerned about pregnancy, you can test as early as this weekend and certainly by next week.