ask: Could I Possibly be pregnant after taking plan b?

My lmp was March 2nd and on Sat. Mar. 18 cd16 I had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside of me...Sunday I took plan b around 4pm making it about 13hrs from the initial sex...this is where I was ignorant to how plan b works...this is only my second time using it ever but I thought it prevented you from ovulating so your ok throughout the rest of my cycle and enjoying the new sensation of unprotected sex we honestly had sex every night from cd 17 to cd 26. On cd 19 2 days after taking plan b I had some period like cramps for 2 hours but then it stopped. On cd 25 I had heartburn nausea fatigue and minor cramps...NO BLEEDING at all its now 9days. After plan b and I'm due for my period as early as Apr. 2-6. So if I did ovulate would I be feeling preg symptoms so early in my lp? Is there a chance of pregnancy?

You are misunderstanding how Plan B works. Please learn all about it on their website.

It doesn't stop a person from ovulating that month- the birth control pill, taken daily, does that. And it only works for one time of unprotected sex, it doesn't offer an extra window of safety in order to have more unprotected sex - not at all! 

Your symptoms could be PMS or pregnancy, you will have to wait and see but it's a bit too early to have pregnancy symptoms. Plan B is about 91% effective so your risk is quite low for that one time but since you misused it, you have raised your risk. But hopefully you missed your ovulation period. Again, please educate yourself on how Plan B works by visiting their website.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: