Could I possibly have gotten pregnant?

By August 5, 2016 - 7:38am

Sorry, this question is probably ridiculous but I've gotten mixed answers.
My last period was Jul 6, 2016 to Jul 8, 2016. I has a short term thing with a guy I did actually like but it didn't work out. We never penetrated, at most he rubbed himself on my butt sometime rubbing near my vaginal area for a short time (possibly a few seconds, maybe shorter I don't fully remember. )

It's Aug 5,2016 and I'm guessing from my chart I'm 11 days past ovulation and my period was suppose to start August 4th 2016 (yesterday).

I'm not sure if he ejaculated or pre came, I tried to ask and he got completely insulted . I'm pretty sure my period will start, but not 100% . I'm just trying to see if anyone has a story of something similar or any statistics handy if it is possible. I understand the vaginal area should be lubricated , which mine was. He mostly rubbed near my anal area but I can't remember everything he did because he was always behind me when there was genital contact unless he was pleasing me alone.

Hi Clhen1219

Pregnancy sounds virtually impossible. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about. I'm sure you'll get your period soon.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...