Could I Pregnant? What Should I Do....

Last monh (around may 20) I had just finished my period. I had sex shortly after ( probabaly about the 23rd). then in June, my period was a few days later than normal and now this month I still have yet to get it. I have not had sex since May and have not taken a pregnancy test. We had use a condom which I am pretty positive didnt break and I stopped taking birth control in March. I just need opinions on what might be going wrong and what i should do...

If you have not had sex since May and you had your period in June, you cannot be pregnant.

It seems that your period is irregular, though, so that may be what's causing this months delay. How late are you?

If this continues, then put a call into your doctor so that you and she can discuss ways to regulate your cycle.

well i know some friends that have kids and had their period the entire time. I have also never been irregular before so thats why i thought it was odd and i am going back on birth control after my next period if i ever get it! Right now though, I am only a day or so late, i just dont feel like I am getting it at all.