ask: could i still get pregnant?

By helen-duhh December 5, 2012 - 1:15am

I recently had unprotected sex last Saturday and I took the plan b pill on Monday, I'm not really sure when I ovulate but i had a lot of sticky mucous bfor & after I took the pill. Is it possibly that I could get pregnant?

Hi helen-duhh,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Anytime, you have unprotected sex your chances for pregnancy to occur are higher.  If you took Plan B as instructed, it might have worked.  You will need to wait until your period is due and take a home pregnancy test, to know if you are pregnant. 

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :