could i take a pregnancy test yet?

By July 24, 2010 - 8:19am

I last had my period about 2weeks ago and as you can tell by my older posts am trying for a baby. Is it to early to take a test yet or should i wait another couple of weeks and see if i get my period?
Thank you!

Hi Lola Marie!

You are only two weeks into your cycle so no, you cannot test yet, for an accurate result. Wait until you are a few days from your period.
Check out the information we have already given you (you can click on your own name and follow the postings from there) and you can always refer back to these when you have similar questions. Good luck!