could it be my period

By Anonymous April 25, 2014 - 2:24am

hi i had sex on the 15/03/14 had a strange period where i spotted for 6 days first which was pink and just on the tissue then a 1 day light bleed which was from the 27/03/14 till the 02/04/14 then i had a 1 day bleed on the 14/04/14 which i would describe as just a little heavier than spotting, then a few days ago my breast became very sore and also have back ache and then today which is the 25/04/14 ive started spotting only when i use the toilet which is pink now my cycle is usually 35 days so my period isnt due for another 5 days could these just be a few mixed up periods when i have a normal period i usually spot for 2 days then i have 2 days of normal to heavy bleed then it stops so i am very confused please help also my age is 31 if that helps

thankyou maybe my body is a little messed up yesterday morning i spotted then nothing for the rest of the day and my breast are very tender but having a bra on eases it a little then again this morning which is the 26/04/14 i spotted but nothing so far i forgot to mention that i did visit the doctors before the weird period as i bleed for 3 days after intercourse and i did have 2 swabs done but they came back clear so im hoping maybe my body will sort itself out but thankyou for your comment :)

Welcome to EmpowHER. Many things can be the cause of your irregular periods, such as ovarian cysts, endometriosis, hormonal changes, thyroid disorders and many other. Having irregular bleeding is not normal and should be seen by a doctor. Hope this was helpful?