Could it be Perimenopause or pregnancy?

Hello there, I am 43 and 2 weeks late on my period. I am a "normal" cycle, so that worries me. My husband is 51 and had a vasectomy over 4 years ago with 0 sperm. I have the symptoms of period, (sore breasts, lower tummy cramps, etc..) but no period :( I am pretty nervous about this.

Thanks for your post. 

As you asked - pregnancy or peri-menopause? We cannot tell you. 

At 43, it could certainly be due to age. Many women have regular cycles at this age and don't see changes for several years but others certainly do. 

If you husband had a vasectomy and was retested for sperm and it was zero, then pregnancy is probably not the issue.  

However, two weeks is very late. I would take a pregnancy test to rule that out and then wait for your period that will probably be along shortly. 

Keep us posted!