Could my girlfriend have gotten pregnant?

By January 23, 2016 - 3:29pm

I have a question. Some days ago me and my gf tried having sex. (We first rubbed our genitals). After some time i tried penetrating her(without protection. I wanted to put it a bit later). I tried pushing in a bit but she said it hurt and i backed out. Some blood came out. I am not sure if i had precm on my penis and i am quite scared she might have become pregnant.
The day we did this: Second day after her period ended.
I peed before doing it so there wasn't any sperm left from previous ejaculations.

I also washed my penis with antibacterial soap. All of it.
The question is...how likely is a pregnancy?
We did it on 13 January, and now, on 24 late night she complained about headaches, nausea and nipple pain. It may be just her own fear but she's getting me scared. That's why i am asking here what are the chances.

I also want to add that i didn't penetrated her in the end. Only a bit of the head got inside.

HERWriter Guide (reply to xnd_bogdan)

Hello xnd_bogdan

Her risk would be zero if there was no ejaculation or pre-ejaculation. Her symptoms are more likely that of PMS which means her period is on the way. In future you need to use a condom from the start. If she doesn't get her period when expected she can test for pregnancy but her risk is extremely low.

Well i am not sure if there was precum. I did urinate several times before doing anything with her though.
If there was precum present, are there high risks?
one more detail: she did wash the entrance of the vagina with water and soap shortly after.

HERWriter Guide (reply to xnd_bogdan)

Hello again

Washing after does not change anything. Since you urinated several tines, pre-ejaculate is not an issue. Again, there is no risk of pregnancy.

Thanks a lot.