Q: 

could she be pregnant?

my girlfriend and I were "fooling around" or dry humping. She on top of me, with her legs open. We both where wearing jeans and underwear, at some point I ejaculated in my underwear and my girlfriend said she only wet hereself like the size of a coin. could my ejeculation (semen) pass trought my jeans and hers? uniting with her wetness, therefore the exchange of body fluid?
and also if my pants were wet would it become more easily for it to pass?

what worries me is that this was the day she ovulated (she was very fertile)

and finally could semen, meaning sperm and semen pass trough jeans? becauuse there are varies answers out there in the web and said by "doctors"

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!