could there be ANY posibility?

If a girl and I where dry humping and both where very wet, but she with short jeans and I in large jeans. Can sperm get to her? We were humping for like 30-40 min...
I ask because I have read in other forums and people say yes, but since this is a more legit website I hope that I could get a correct answer.

and also if she was wearing what girl's call a "jumpsuit" is it posible the sperm could get there (vulva or inside her genital)?

This is the third day in a row that you have asked this question and it has been answered sufficiently. If you don't like the answer, please have your girlfriend call her doctor.

Further questions on this from you will be deleted as you are misusing our ASK section and taking time away from others who have major health concerns.