could a virgin girl get pregnant without genetical rubbing?

By Anonymous February 8, 2012 - 10:29am

i live these days in the fear of my girlfriend pregnancy. we did genetic rubbing but over clothes, I ejaculated a little,but not a complete orgasm....after this,i put my hand on on my boxer and i touched the liquid. after 40 min, i rubbed her vagina wiz my fingers, i forgot to wash them....do you think,is there a probability that she gets pregnant. I would like to notice,that she was fertile....so we are waiting her period!!!

Thanks for your question - it's extremely unlikely you can get pregnant this way.

Please check out our new Sexual Health 101 page that will give you a good start in sexual education and will give you further information on this particular question: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101