Couldni be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on 6th and 10th of july and on 11th of july i took a morning after pill. On 13th of july i had another unprotected sex. And then i was a week late for my period and during that one week i've been having most of the early pregnancy symptoms. After a week late, my period came but it was kind of unusual, like brown and more liquidy rather than normal bleeding. The next day my bleeding is more reddish with a few clottings. If i am pregnant i am 5 weeks in. I havent gotten the chance to buy a home pregnancy test yet but could i be pregnant? I've heard there are some rare cases where woman still go thru usual period while being pregnant. I'm really confused because during that week i was late for my period i was having these early pregnancy symptoms but then my period came. Can i be pregnant?

Pregnancy is possible since you are having unprotected sex. You need to take a test.