Wellness

ask: Counteract caffeine jitters?

Any good way to help counteract the caffeine jitters when I forgot to order decaf? Too early to take a Benedryl - have to drive my kids to practice 1hr each way, but the jitters and nausea won't help the commute. Right now water and some good ole Lamaze breathing are all I can think of ...

Sorry, I don't have a quick fix remedy to counteract the caffeine jitters. Did you know that caffeine dissolves in water, and it is rapidly and completely absorbed into the blood after ingestion. It takes from four to twelve hours to be eliminated completely from the body. My suggestion (for the future) is to cut back on your caffeine consumption.

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: