ask: Cramping 2 1/2 weeks after plan b....

I took plan b after unprotected sex with my husband 2 1/2 weeks ago, exaclty on my most fertile day (didnt realize that until later). Had possibly breakthrough bleeding one week after that, one week before my expected period. Now I'm 5 days late of my scheduled period and have been having minor cramping (which i rarely if ever get regularly) and slight nausea. Whenever I did have any cramping before AF it only lasted one day tops! Any imput as to what could be causeing the cramping?

Anonymous

Hi i took pln b a month ago and got a period or what i think was one 2/3 days after the pill i bleed for 15 days and was expected to have a period last sunday however its a week late . Is this normal?

Thnxs

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I had sex on April 4 with a spermicide condom that broke and he ejaculated in me. Took the Plan B pill the next morning (24-28 hours later) and about 6 days after taking plan b I had light bleeding that was brown and a little red that lasted 2 1/2 days. No bleeding since then. My breasts are a little sore and I feel fatigued and nauseous at times, not sure if it's due to worrying. I've been having some cramping for a few days but no sign of my period. Help!

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A pregnancy test will let you know where you stand.

Anonymous

Hi I took plan B before, bled after 6 days, the bleeding was 2 days long.

My period is now 5 days late. So I took pregnancy test 3 times (from First Response), and all three showed that I'm not pregnant. Why is my period so late?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Changes to the menstrual cycle are a reported side effect of Plan B.
The next period can start earlier or later than normal. The flow can be lighter or heavier than normal.

That is why your next period is late. Relax, it should start in the next day or two.

You know that Plan B was effective in preventing pregnancy because you bled six days later.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello, does anybody have dysfunctional uterine bleeding after taking plan b? My first time ever taking the pill and these are the results. How long does it last?

Your bleeding is probably a side effect of Plan B - this is normal. Look up their website for further information.  If your bleeding doesn't stop within a week, contact your doctor.

Anonymous

Hello, Please help i took plan b on the 19th period came on the 27th its been 12 days and im still bleeding is this normal . It is my first time ever taking the pill.

Your bleeding is probably a side effect of Plan B. Look up their website for further information.  If your bleeding doesn't stop within a week, contact your doctor.

Anonymous

Hi! My boyfriend and I sort of had sex on March 15th. He was fingering me, and then jerked off(forgot which hand did he use) and fingered me again. He told me he didn't cum but there might have been precum. I took plan b 3-4 hours after the incident. 6 days later Bled for almost 2 days. Been havig cramps here and there ever since, and my period should come in 3-6 days.

Do youthink im pregnant? How early do pregnancy signs come?

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: