Pregnancy Guide

ask: Cramping one day after sex, could I be pregnant?

By sarah.scott0313

I had unprotected sex on May 5th, according to my Woman's tracker app on my phone it was my most fertile day. Starting the day after May 5th I began having mild cramps, they have been going on for 12 days now. According to everything I've read you cannot have pregnancy symptoms that soon, but since I was ovulating when I had sex I am very worried. I am due to start my period any day now. I've taken two pregnancy tests in the past couple weeks and both were negative. Is there any possibility I could be pregnant? If not, what else could cause this?

Anonymous

It's I'm having the same problem the cramping started a couple days after having unprotected sex and feeling sick and I thought I was starting my period but it wasn't normal so I think it's spotting I'll find out in a couple days

Hi I was just wandering if you did end up being pregnant because I have the same problems that you had

Anonymous

I'm dying to know did u end up being pregnant?

Anonymous

Im 33 years old. Me and my boyfriend had been trying to conceive for about 3 months. July 28 we had unprotected sex which happens to be the first day of my fertility window based on the fertilty calendar I have been tracking. We had sex too on the 25th of July. By the way my last period first was last july 16 and lasted for about 2 days(heavy) 3 days (spotting).... Now im suffering an abdominal cramps.... Can you please educate me on this. last pupsmear was May 28, 2014 and the result is normal.

Nds (reply to Anonymous)

I'm in the same position as you exactly, strangely me and my partner had unprotected sex the same day as you, which also was the first day of my fertility window. I had a period starting the 16th, lasting 5 days , and have been experiencing period type cramping since the 29th.. Would be helpful to hear from you see how things go x

Anonymous (reply to Nds)

Hi, Nds, how are feeling right now? Im feeling nauseous for the past few days up to this moment. I woke up this morning with spotting in my undies. Im 4 days ahead of my cycle. Best of luck, Nds. I couldnt help but share it with you.

Hey, I'm okay, how are you? I've not been nauseous but I've been off my food which isn't like me, the cramps have gone and been replaced with terrible back ache :(
I've not had any spotting but I couldn't resist and took a test, I got a faint positive, still not sure if it's an evap line, hoping for the best though!
Good luck to you too! Will post when I test, would be lovely to see how you get on too! X

OMG! Nds, im so happy for you. Congrats!!!!!!! with that ill grab some hpt today. ill keep you posted on whatever the result is. Congrats once again.

Nds (reply to Anonymous)

Thanks :) doesn't quite feel real yet though! Fingers crossed for you! Good luck x

Anonymous (reply to Nds)

Hi, Nds, had a hpt and it turn out early today and it turned out negative. best of luck, Nds. :)

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :