Kidney Infection

Kidney Infection Guide

ask: Dark coloured Yellow urine...

By jenniferGirl8

hi guys i have recently Started my period and have a Kidney infection also i habe noticed a bit of blood in my urine not sure if its related to the period..ive awful bad cramps and My lower back is hurting now also had pain in side..should i see a doctor?

Anonymous

Jennifer,

It might be good to see your doctor, if you do have an infection it's important to get treatment for it right away. 

Daisy

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you have a kidney infection, that might be the cause of your symptoms.  Definitely, bleeding, pain and many other can be symptoms of a kidney infection. Have you seen your doctor?

Daisy

jenniferGirl8 (reply to Anonymous)

hi Daisy No i havent yet.. Today i noticed blood again in my urine..